COVID-19 UPDATE (click to expand)
In order to ensure both our clients and staff stay safe from COVID-19, we are taking the following precautions:
- All people who enter the building MUST wear a mask. We will not be able to provide one for you if you do not have one and wish to enter.
- We are asking that you do not enter the building (even with a mask) if you have symptoms of the virus, or have been exposed or tested positive within the past 14 days.
- We reserve the right to ask clients to stay in their car if respiratory symptoms are noted.
- If you are social distancing, or cannot enter for the reasons above, please call when you get here, so we can arrange to meet you at your car.
- We continue to take extra cleaning measures before, after, and between all appointments.
- We are limiting the number of people in our waiting area, and are currently checking appointments out in the exam rooms.
We appreciate your efforts in following our new protocols, and your patience, as they are always subject to change!
At Ankeny Animal and Avian Clinic, our mission is to improve lives: the lives of our patients, our clients, and our employees.
Our goal is to strengthen the human-animal bond by providing unmatched client service and patient care. We do this through open and honest communication, compassion, enthusiasm, and teamwork. We welcome input and feedback from our clients as well as our team members and are constantly working to improve.
We are not just another veterinary clinic. We are your partner in your pet’s well-being.