COVID-19 UPDATE (click to expand)
In the midst of the ever-changing landscape, we are continually reviewing our COVID policies. We will now allow multiple family members to enter the clinic with their pet. Please, continue to call when arriving for your appointment. We will continue to require that our clients wear masks to enter the building, in accordance with OSHA and CDC guidelines for healthcare facilities. As always, the safety of our staff and our clients is of utmost importance, and we will continue to routinely monitor the situation and review our policies as recommendations evolve and change.
Thank you to you all for wearing masks in our clinic this past year, and for your patience as we continue to navigate an emotional and difficult period. We value your continued service and respect.
Your pets need you.
We can help.
• Serving Ankeny Pets for over 50 years
• Voted Metro’s Best Veterinarian in 2018, 2020
• Consistently Voted Ankeny’s Best Veterinarian
• Certified in Fear Free Practice
What sets us apart?
• A low-stress experience for you and your pet - Visit our Fear Free page.
• Collaborative treatment plans
• Payment options available
• Good communication about cost and care
• Progressive medical care